Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Nick Kew <ni...@webthing.com> on 2015/06/16 09:47:37 UTC

Re: [users@httpd] RE: Apache Reverse Proxy deletes from code

On Tue, 2015-06-16 at 06:58 +0000, Cruz Villanueva, Juan wrote:
> No one has seen this issue (or similar one) before?

It appears you need mod_xml2enc in there.  It deals with
precisely that problem.

You might also have an issue with a broken backend,
though I can't tell that from what you posted.

--
Nick Kew

RE: [users@httpd] RE: Apache Reverse Proxy deletes from code

Posted by "Cruz Villanueva, Juan" <ju...@hp.com>.
Hi Nick,

Thanks for the answer.

Mod_ xml2enc is loaded in the httpd.conf:

LoadModule xml2enc_module modules/mod_xml2enc.so

Besides that, what do you mean with a "broken backend"?

Atte.

Juan Cruz Villanueva