Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Max Starets <ma...@oracle.com> on 2010/02/04 16:57:20 UTC

[Trinidad] JSF2: Facelet tag metadata

Hello Everyone,

Does anybody have any objections to enhancing Trinidad maven plugins to
write out Facelet tag metadata
in taglib xml (see https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TRINIDAD-1707)?

I have the implementation ready.

Thanks,
Max

Re: [Trinidad] JSF2: Facelet tag metadata

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
:-) I am not sure if that makes sense.
I felt it did, when I added the first check for JSF2.

I didn't want to mess around w/ trunk for the "first" Trindiad2 added
plugin "features"

Does that make sense?

-Matthias

Matthias Wessendorf

twitter: http://twitter.com/mwessendorf

Re: [Trinidad] JSF2: Facelet tag metadata

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
Well,

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
Hello Max,