Posted to users@maven.apache.org by John Coleman <jo...@eurobase.com> on 2008/12/18 10:54:15 UTC

Test plugin

When I try to run a test plugin goal I get:

The plugin 'org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-test-plugin' does not exist
or no valid version could be found

In the repo I can only find a "maven" groupid with the
maven-test-plugin. Is there really a "org.apache.maven.plugins"
maven-test-plugin? I'm confused.

Regards,
John

RE: Test plugin

Posted by John Coleman <jo...@eurobase.com>.
Thanks Justin, it turns out I was looking at Maven 1 docs.

I can run the test I want with test:single.

John

RE: Test plugin

Posted by "Edelson, Justin" <Ju...@mtvstaff.com>.