Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Paul Spencer <pa...@apache.org> on 2006/06/26 23:02:18 UTC

Re: How can I display radio buttons in 2 columns? (Solved and Documented)

Based on post to this thread and some trail & error, I have found a
solution and documented it in the wiki.
   http://wiki.apache.org/myfaces/Display_Radio_Buttons_In_Columns

Paul Spencer

Posted by Michael Heinen <mh...@recommind.com>.
I am facing the same problem with selectManyCheckbox.
The setter setSharedResources is never called.

Any help is appreciated
Michael

Posted by Matt Stine <Ma...@STJUDE.ORG>.
Hi, all.  I've been trying to solve a similar problem using Paul's wiki
documentation.  Basically I'm trying to display a set of dynamic checkboxes
in multiple columns.  Here is a code snippet from my JSP:

<t:dataTable newspaperColumns="2" var="row"
value="#{publicationForm.sharedResourceDataModel}"
                     rowIndexVar="index">
    <t:selectManyCheckbox id="sharedResourceCheckboxes" layout="spread"

value="#{publicationForm.sharedResources}">
        <f:selectItems value="#{publicationForm.sharedResourceList}"/>
    </t:selectManyCheckbox>
    <h:column>
        <t:checkbox for="sharedResourceCheckboxes" index="#{index}"/>
    </h:column>
</t:dataTable>

Now, here's my problem.  When I arrive at this JSP, the checkboxes are
initialized with the values contained in #{publicationForm.sharedResources}.

Posted by Bruno Aranda <br...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Paul!