Posted to dev@deltacloud.apache.org by David Lutterkort <lu...@redhat.com> on 2011/01/04 00:25:09 UTC

Re: patch for gogrid driver

On Fri, 2010-12-31 at 15:13 +0100, Adrian Cole wrote:
> I'm unsure of the status of issues, and such.  There's a small bug in
> the gogrid driver, I've attached a patch for.  Basically, the
> description of an image can be null, and currently breaks parsing of
> the architecture field.
>
> Please let me know the best process for submitting patches.

The preferred way to submit patches is by sending them to the mailing
list, ideally using 'git send-email', but for simple patches, just a
unified diff attached to an email is fine, too.

David

Re: patch for gogrid driver

Posted by Adrian Cole <fe...@gmail.com>.
Hi, guys.

Thanks for answering.  The way I handle patches to Whirr, for example,
is the means Craig mentioned: unified diff off svn, and attach to a
Jira.  I'm fine with this, if someone confirms this is how Delta wants
to work :)

-A

Re: patch for gogrid driver

Posted by Stephen Gordon <sg...@redhat.com>.