Posted to users@tomee.apache.org by Da...@AmericanSystems.com on 2014/11/17 18:07:52 UTC

Feedback on TomEE 1.7.1

To whom it may concern:

This is actually in regards to the website rather than TomEE. On your downloads page (http://tomee.apache.org/downloads.html):

*         The link to the KEYS page does not appear to work (http://www.apache.org/dist/openejb/KEYS). I get a 404 at that location.

*         In the description of TomEE Plume, the links for Mojarra and EclipseLink are not formatted properly, unless this is how you intended for them to appear:
[cid:image003.jpg@01D0025F.19CE17F0]

VR,

David Ozouf
Software Developer

AMERICAN SYSTEMS
phone: (703) 968-5353 | mobile: | fax: David.Ozouf@AmericanSystems.com | AmericanSystems.com

twitter<http://twitter.com/AMERICANSYSTMS> | facebook<http://www.facebook.com/AmericanSystemsHQ> | linkedin<http://www.linkedin.com/company/american-systems_6609?trk=hb_tab_compy_id_6609>

LEGAL DISCLAIMER: The information in this email is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee. Access to this email by anyone else is unauthorized. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it, is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.

Re: Feedback on TomEE 1.7.1

Posted by "daniel.yeung.g9" <da...@qq.com>.
I'm not sure where I can ask questions, I get 1 question:
1. After post my ear (J2EE 1.3) to $tomee/apps folder,
<ejb-link>MyEJB.jar#MyEJB</ejb-link> if my web.xml file cannot be processed,
but after I changed it to <ejb-link>MyEJB</ejb-link>, it works. my
understanding is openejb-jar.xml is vendor specific, why we are required to
change things in web.xml other than openejb-jar.xml?

Re: Feedback on TomEE 1.7.1

Posted by Andy Gumbrecht <ag...@tomitribe.com>.
Many thanks for the feedback, I'll try and fix tomorrow. Just to note, if
you see an edit pencil on the page then you can also submit an edit. Help
is always very much appreciated.

Andy.

http://www.tomitribe.com - @AndyGeeDe - On a mobile device, and I have fat
fingers. Sorry for typos.