Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by csckid <te...@gmail.com> on 2011/09/28 16:41:25 UTC

table

The cell I have added using t:add doesn't show the sort button, on the thead.
How can I show the sort button? Please also let me know, whether this is the
right way to create table in tapestry?
t:exclude="woodType, price,created, updated"
      t:rowsPerPage="20" t:pagerPosition="top" t:add="truck, cft, wood">
        	${truckWoodPrice.truck.id}
       		 ${truckWoodPrice.truck.cft}
       		 ${truckWoodPrice.woodType} @ ${truckWoodPrice.price}

public class TruckWoodPrice extends Persistent{
	private Truck truck;
	DateTime dateTime = new DateTime();
	private WoodType woodType;
	private Double price;
	private Integer truckYear= dateTime.getYear();
    //getters and setters
}