Posted to dev@atlas.apache.org by David Radley <da...@uk.ibm.com> on 2017/06/06 11:21:36 UTC

Anyone have a working Eclipse setup on Master?

Hi there,
Has anyone got Eclipse working on the latest Atlas code ? I have 600 or so
errors in my workspace. Are there any thoughts on new dependancies or the
like that have been added since remotes/origin/0.8-incubating  that I now
need to account for?  atlas-webapp, atlas-repository and atlas-catalog are
the projects that are not building.

 all the best, David.
Unless stated otherwise above:
741598.