Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by Jacek Laskowski <ja...@japila.pl> on 2013/01/20 12:04:11 UTC

Re: svn commit: r1435815 - /tomee/tomee/trunk/container/openejb-jee-accessors/src/main/java/org/apache/openejb/sxc/Sxc.java

On Sun, Jan 20, 2013 at 11:58 AM,  <rm...@apache.org> wrote:
> trying to force jvm one

Why is this important?

Jacek

--
Jacek Laskowski
Functional languages (Clojure), Java EE, and IBM WebSphere -

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
the idea os the classloader switching is to use the jvm one which is fast
(David benched IIRC)

using the newInstance() method has 2 drawbacks:
1) in embedded mode it doesn't work (single big classpath)
2) we go through the SPI mecanism even if 8/10 times we know the result

open to discuss further if you see some reason to not do this change

*Romain Manni-Bucau*