Posted to embperl@perl.apache.org by Sr...@bankone.com on 2004/03/31 23:10:12 UTC

passing arguments to a component in embperl

Hello all,
Suppose I have a component hosts.epl and I call it within a tag as <a href="/hosts.epl?OS=solaris;type=server">, then how can I reference those arguments inside the hosts.epl component..? Thanks in advance for your help.

-Sreeram

This transmission may contain information that is privileged, confidential and/or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of the information contained herein (including any reliance thereon) is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. If you received this transmission in error, please immediately contact the sender and destroy the material in its entirety, whether in electronic or hard copy format. Thank you

Re: passing arguments to a component in embperl

Posted by Gerald Richter <ri...@ecos.de>.
Sreeram_Bazaru@bankone.com wrote:
> Hello all,
> Suppose I have a component hosts.epl and I call it within a tag as <a
> href="/hosts.epl?OS=solaris;type=server">, then how can I reference
> those arguments inside the hosts.epl component..? Thanks in advance
> for your help.

$fdat{OS}
$fdat{server}

Gerald

Gerald Richter            ecos electronic communication services gmbh

Besuchen Sie uns auf der CeBIT (18. - 24. März 2004)
Halle 6 Stand B38-452