Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Dain Sundstrom <da...@iq80.com> on 2007/04/25 19:07:56 UTC

Is the connector problem fixed?

Matt,

I see you are wrapping the G-M5 release.  Does that mean you fixed
the connector problem and I should look at respinning the 1.2 release.

-dain

Re: Is the connector problem fixed?

Posted by Matt Hogstrom <ma...@hogstrom.org>.
Hi Dain,

I just put 2.0-M5 on the block.  I'll address the Concurrent Mod
exception in the next few days.  Perhaps mid-next week?