Posted to dev@felix.apache.org by "Richard S. Hall" <he...@ungoverned.org> on 2007/09/07 21:57:23 UTC

Board report due shortly

Hello everyone,

Sorry I have been so silently lately, but it is taking a lot of time to
prepare for the classes I am teaching...

At any rate, we have a board report due in about a week, so we need to
fill in a little bit about what has happened over the last three months.
I have started the board report here:

http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FELIX/Board+Report+%2809-2007%29

Please help me fill this in further. If you have write permission to the
wiki just do it directly, if not just respond to this thread with any
suggestions and I will add them.

I know for sure there has been a bit of work going on around SCR,
bundleplugin, and Commons...so please feel free to add some high-level
comments about these efforts and any thing else you can think of...

Thanks.

-> richard