Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org> on 2009/02/13 15:23:57 UTC

[Trinidad] Trinidad 1.2.x is now our trunk

Hi all,

just a heads-up that the Trinidad 1.2.x code base is now our trunk:

The "old" trunk is currently named trunk1.0.x but that will be a branch soon.
The goal is to do less frequent releases on Trinidad 1.0.x, but that does NOT
mean that Trinidad 1.0.x is not maintained by the community at all. The
release rate will be much slower.

Greetings,
Matthias

--
Matthias Wessendorf

twitter: http://twitter.com/mwessendorf

Datatable with only one select all checkbox in the first row

Posted by Shasi Mitra Yarram <sh...@yahoo.com>.

Hi all,
Hi i'm using jsf1.1, tomahawk 1.1.6..my requirement is the datatable should be displayed with only one select all checkbox in the first row and data should come from second row with one check box per row. how can i get an empty row? Also i should get as many selected rows in the next layer to perform some operations..pls help

      Get perfect Email ID for your Resume. Grab now http://in.promos.yahoo.com/address

Re: Usage of Tomahawk SourceCodeServlet

Posted by Leonardo Uribe <lu...@gmail.com>.
Hi

That class is only used on examples to show the source page of a jsp page.
It is not used by any tomahawk component.

regards

Leonardo Uribe

Posted by Shasi Mitra Yarram <sh...@yahoo.com>.

      Check out the all-new Messenger 9.0! Go to http://in.messenger.yahoo.com/

Re: [Trinidad] Trinidad 1.2.x is now our trunk

Posted by Jeanne Waldman <je...@oracle.com>.
great! I guess my +1 on the vote was a little late. :)

Posted by Andrew Robinson <an...@gmail.com>.
FYI, just use this on your existing 1.2.x working copy:

svn switch https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/myfaces/trinidad/trunk

-Andrew

Posted by Jeanne Waldman <je...@oracle.com>.