Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by "Dan Mahoney, System Admin" <da...@prime.gushi.org> on 2004/12/15 17:08:34 UTC

Re: [sa-list] A change in tact

On Wed, 15 Dec 2004, Rakesh wrote:

I think for the four or five large free website providers, a hook could be
added to spamassassin -r that reports them specifically (although spamcop
already does this, they'll only be advised of the actual site if you're
using a full-blown spamcop account, not the anon thing).

-Dan

--

"If you aren't going to try something, then we might as well just be
friends."

"We can't have that now, can we?"

-SK & Dan Mahoney,  December 9, 1998

> I think for the four or five large free website providers, a hook
> could be added to spamassassin -r that reports them specifically
> (although spamcop already does this, they'll only be advised of the
> actual site if you're using a full-blown spamcop account, not the anon
> thing).

Sounds interesting to me, what others have to say ? can we build up a
reporting mechanism for the big providers.