Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by J W <ji...@gmail.com> on 2008/04/02 11:37:09 UTC

T4 how to get a real path out of the current context

Hi all,

I'm trying to arrange all the uploaded files into a folder outside of the
current context path. And to do that, I setup a virtual path by creating an
upload.xml under Tomcat:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<Context docBase="D:/uploadfile" reloadable="true" debug="0" />

Now any file under the D:/uploadfile can be accessed from
http://localhost:8080/upload/anyfile once tomcat server is up. However, this
upload context root is different from my working one which is in charge of
the whole uploading stuff (let's name it ginger). My question is how to
access the real path of upload from ginger?

thanks