Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by Wes Wannemacher <we...@wantii.com> on 2009/05/11 17:17:55 UTC

Struts 2.1.7 / Xwork 2.1.4

Rainer (or anyone) -

Any word on xwork 2.1.4? Can we shoot for a Struts 2.1.7 release this week?

-Wes

--
Wes Wannemacher
Author - Struts 2 In Practice

Re: Struts 2.1.7 / Xwork 2.1.4

Posted by Wes Wannemacher <we...@wantii.com>.
On Tuesday 12 May 2009 06:05:06 pm Rainer Hermanns wrote:
> Wes,
> I'd like to figure out the ci problems tommorow and get out 2.1.4 asap.
>
> Cheers,
> Rainer
>
> Von meinem iPhone gesendet

I didn't realize there were still build problems. After Musachy's fix the
other day, I wiped the ${hudsonHomeDir}/.m2/repository/com/opensymphony
directory and the workspace for the hudson build and it went through, which is
good, but I took a look at the bamboo build and it looks like the only problem
over there is that it complains about the xwork-mock jar not including
anything. At the same time, hudson doesn't complain. However, when you drill
down to download the jar file -

http://hudson.zones.apache.org/hudson/view/Struts/job/xwork2/46/com.opensymphony$xwork-
mock-plugin/

There is nothing in it (other than some maven remnants). We've had this
problem with Hudson before. It seems to think it's okay to install jars, even
when there are test failures or other problems (like this case). I'll look
into it and see if that is by design, or if there is a way that we can get
Hudson to be more sensitive like Bamboo.

-Wes

Re: Struts 2.1.7 / Xwork 2.1.4

Posted by Rainer Hermanns <he...@aixcept.de>.
Wes,