Posted to dev@bloodhound.apache.org by "tianhongjie07@gmail.com" <ti...@gmail.com> on 2014/07/11 09:47:58 UTC

Some questions about BEP 3

Hello,

I'm interesting with project bloodhound.
I got some information from page https://issues.apache.org/bloodhound/wiki/Proposals/BEP-0003, which about multi-product.

1. I got information from the BEP-0003 page about we can config every product,  I want to add config file for every product, but not working.
Now I have two products, first is "@" which it's default, the second is "new_product" which I want to reconfig something.
For example: I want set the "[header_logo]" for "new_product" with a new image[Like: http://xxxxxxx.com/new_image.png].
Could you tell me what config file should I add?
Could you tell me where should I put the config file?

2. I also want to add config in database for every product, I find table "bloodhound_productconfig" but I'm not find any method for inserting config into the table.
Could you tell me where can I find the insert method? Or should I implement it by myself?

Best regards,
Charlie Tian