Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Gary Martin <ga...@wandisco.com> on 2013/03/13 03:29:06 UTC

[RESULT][VOTE] Graduate Apache Bloodhound from Incubator

We appear to be beyond the 72 hours now and the following votes have
been cast:

+1 Branko Čibej (binding)
+1 Chris Mattmann (binding)
+1 Greg Stein (binding)
+1 Joachim Dreimann
+1 Ryan Ollos
+1 Jure Zitnik
+1 Matevž Bradač
+1 Gavin McDonald (binding)

With 8 +1s, four of which are binding, and no other votes cast, the vote
has passed.

I will shortly email the proposed resolution to the board asking for
inclusion at the next board meeting.

Many thanks,
    Gary