Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Kevin Cunningham <kc...@telligent.com> on 2010/10/19 04:20:53 UTC

Setting solr home directory in websphere

I've installed Solr a hundred times using Tomcat (on Windows) but now need to get it going with WebSphere (on Windows).  For whatever reason this seems to be black magic :)  I've installed the war file but have no idea how to set Solr home to let WebSphere know where the index and config files are.  Can someone enlighten me on how to do this please?

Re: Setting solr home directory in websphere

Posted by Israel Ekpo <is...@gmail.com>.
You need to make sure that the following system variable is one of the
values specific in the JAVA_OPTS environment variable

-Dsolr.solr.home=path_to_solr_home

--
°O°
"Good Enough" is not good enough.