Posted to users@netbeans.apache.org by Jack Woehr <so...@gmail.com> on 2018/10/31 15:14:57 UTC

NB 10-vc2 sez my projects "not valid or deleted"

Just downloaded and unzipped 10-vc2.

Of 11 projects I was working on in NB 9.0 10-vc2 describes 5 as "not valid
or deleted" when I try to open from "Recent Projects"

However, I can open some of them with "Open Project".

Also, I select plugins installed in previous version but the "Import"
button never highlights, just the "Don't Import"

SoftWoehr LLC <http://SoftWoehr.Com>
Legacy Transformation using Open Source Software

Re: NB 10-vc2 sez my projects "not valid or deleted"

Posted by Geertjan Wielenga <ge...@googlemail.com.INVALID>.
If you can provide steps to reproduce, file an issue:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/NETBEANS

If you consider this a blocker for the release, please say so in the
survey: https://goo.gl/forms/jCzBLA34hNZb4k5G2

Gj

Posted by Peter Nabbefeld <pe...@gmx.de>.
Strange - both actions (mouse and key press) should do the same, but
obviously they're differently implemented. I can try it this evening.

However, the issue's comment seems unrelated (to the original issue), as
the OP says there hasn't been any error message. But there's still
another possible source of bugs because of reflective access, which
probably sometimes leads to InstantiationExceptions and thus loosing
functionality.

Kind regards
Peter

Posted by Geertjan Wielenga <ge...@googlemail.com.INVALID>.