Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Maxim Muzafarov <ma...@gmail.com> on 2018/02/26 10:40:23 UTC

Test testJobIdCollision to use multiple JVMs [IGNITE-4706]

Hi all,

I'm triyng to clarify for myseft issue [1] of rewriting this test case to
use multiple JVMs. I'm trying to reproduce it using steps described here
[2]:
As I correct understand issue description, I'm runing testJobIdCollision
and expecting to get exception:
"Received computation request with duplicate job ID"
, but I've got:
"Job has already been hold [ctx=GridJobContextImpl
[jobId=f7e74a1d161-08edbe47-9b65-4ed2-8d0c-a8a1a6700003, timeoutObj=null,
attrs={}]]"

So, does this test-case actual or can be removed? Or we should use
another IgniteCallable<Object>
like othis one: IgniteWalRecoveryTest.LoadRunnable [4]?

Also, IgniteClusterProcessProxy#forNodeId [3] doesn't implemented yet.
Brief search for some JIRA's of implementation this method doesn't return
anything.
What should we do with this?

[3]
https://github.com/apache/ignite/blob/master/modules/core/src/test/java/org/apache/ignite/testframework/junits/multijvm/IgniteClusterProcessProxy.java#L204
[4]
https://github.com/apache/ignite/blob/master/modules/core/src/test/java/org/apache/ignite/internal/processors/cache/persistence/db/wal/IgniteWalRecoveryTest.java#L1552

Re: Test testJobIdCollision to use multiple JVMs [IGNITE-4706]

Posted by Maxim Muzafarov <ma...@gmail.com>.
Sergey, Dmirty,

Thanks for you attention.
Add comment to JIRA "why this task became minor priority" as mentioned
Sergey.

I'll try to find for mysefl more valuable for community.

Posted by Dmitry Pavlov <dp...@gmail.com>.
Hi Sergey,

Posted by Sergey Chugunov <se...@gmail.com>.
Dmitry, Maxim,