Posted to dev@beehive.apache.org by wo...@yahoo.co.jp on 2004/09/11 05:50:39 UTC

The Controls Client Manifest

Hello there,

In "1.3. The Controls Client Manifest" of wiki
(http://wiki.apache.org/beehive/Controls/AssemblyAndBinding),
It says "Example client manifest (e.g. named FooImpl.controls.properties) "
and "TBD: reconsider filename convention?".

Is the filename convention already decided ?

I don't know how the manifest file would be loaded, but if there's a
chance that ResourceBundle class trys to load the manifest file ("FooImpl.controls.properties"),
it will fail.
Because the ResourceBundle class searchs a controls.properties file in a FooImpl directory.
Please watch out.

I guess we'd better not use multiple dots in a file name for safety.

Thanks.

wolfgang