Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by ma...@accenture.com on 2008/07/23 17:50:10 UTC

TOMAHAWK-1170

Hi, there is a bug track on JIRA with the key TOMAHAWK-1170
(https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TOMAHAWK-1170).

Is there any chance this bug will be assigned? I'm receiving the same
exception and I don't know how workaround.

Please help me.

Regards

Mario

RE: TOMAHAWK-1170

Posted by ma...@accenture.com.

________________________________

Hi, there is a bug track on JIRA with the key TOMAHAWK-1170
(https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TOMAHAWK-1170).

Is there any chance this bug will be assigned? I'm receiving the same
exception and I don't know how workaround.

It could be good if you can attach the exception stack trace, so someone
can check the code.

	Please help me.

	Regards

	Mario

contain privileged, proprietary, or otherwise private information. If
you have received it in error, please notify the sender immediately and
delete the original. Any other use of the email by you is prohibited.

The problem is that the stack trace does not help. Only the Exception
message cen help:

javax.servlet.jsp.JspException: ServletException in
'/menus/menu-flusso-denuncia.jsp': ExtensionsFilter not correctly
configured. Resource mapping missing. Resources cant be delivered.
Please see: http://myfaces.apache.org/tomahawk/extensionsFilter.html

        at
org.apache.struts.taglib.tiles.InsertTag$InsertHandler.doEndTag(InsertTa
g.java:921)

        at
org.apache.struts.taglib.tiles.InsertTag.doEndTag(InsertTag.java:460)

        at
com.ibm._jsp._template_5F_prototipo._jspx_meth_tiles_insert_3(_template_
5F_prototipo.java:653)

        at
com.ibm._jsp._template_5F_prototipo._jspx_meth_na_form_0(_template_5F_pr
ototipo.java:677)

        at
com.ibm._jsp._template_5F_prototipo._jspx_meth_f_view_0(_template_5F_pro
totipo.java:1099)

        at
com.ibm._jsp._template_5F_prototipo._jspService(_template_5F_prototipo.j
ava:134)

        at
com.ibm.ws.jsp.runtime.HttpJspBase.service(HttpJspBase.java:87)

        at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:856)

        at
com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.servlet.ServletWrapper.service(ServletWrapper.ja
va:1068)

        at
com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.servlet.ServletWrapper.service(ServletWrapper.ja
va:1009)

        at
com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.filter.WebAppFilterChain.doFilter(WebAppFilterCh
ain.java:145)

        at
org.apache.shale.application.faces.ShaleApplicationFilter.doFilter(Shale
ApplicationFilter.java:267)

        at
com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.filter.FilterInstanceWrapper.doFilter(FilterInst
anceWrapper.java:190)

        at
com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.filter.WebAppFilterChain.doFilter(WebAppFilterCh
ain.java:130)

        at
com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.filter.WebAppFilterChain._doFilter(WebAppFilterC
hain.java:87)

        at
com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.filter.WebAppFilterManager.doFilter(WebAppFilter
Manager.java:771)

        at
com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.filter.WebAppFilterManager.doFilter(WebAppFilter
Manager.java:679)

        at
com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.servlet.ServletWrapper.handleRequest(ServletWrap
per.java:539)

        at
com.ibm.ws.wswebcontainer.servlet.ServletWrapper.handleRequest(ServletWr
apper.java:478)

        at
com.ibm.wsspi.webcontainer.servlet.GenericServletWrapper.handleRequest(G
enericServletWrapper.java:122)

        at
com.ibm.ws.jsp.webcontainerext.AbstractJSPExtensionServletWrapper.handle
Request(AbstractJSPExtensionServletWrapper.java:225)

        at
com.ibm.ws.jsp.webcontainerext.AbstractJSPExtensionProcessor.handleReque
st(AbstractJSPExtensionProcessor.java:278)

        at
com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.webapp.WebAppRequestDispatcher.forward(WebAppReq
uestDispatcher.java:321)

        at
org.apache.myfaces.context.servlet.ServletExternalContextImpl.dispatch(S
ervletExternalContextImpl.java:419)

        at
org.apache.myfaces.tomahawk.application.jsp.JspTilesViewHandlerImpl.disp
atch(JspTilesViewHandlerImpl.java:236)

        at
org.apache.myfaces.tomahawk.application.jsp.JspTilesViewHandlerImpl.rend
erView(JspTilesViewHandlerImpl.java:222)

        at
org.ajax4jsf.application.ViewHandlerWrapper.renderView(ViewHandlerWrappe
r.java:108)

        at
org.ajax4jsf.webapp.BaseXMLFilter.doXmlFilter(BaseXMLFilter.java:141)

        at org.ajax4jsf.webapp.BaseFilter.doFilter(BaseFilter.java:281)

        at
com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.filter.FilterInstanceWrapper.doFilter(FilterInst
anceWrapper.java:190)

        at
com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.filter.WebAppFilterChain.doFilter(WebAppFilterCh
ain.java:130)

        at
org.apache.shale.application.faces.ShaleApplicationFilter.doFilter(Shale
ApplicationFilter.java:267)

        at
com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.filter.FilterInstanceWrapper.doFilter(FilterInst
anceWrapper.java:190)

        at
com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.filter.WebAppFilterChain.doFilter(WebAppFilterCh
ain.java:130)

        at
org.apache.myfaces.webapp.filter.ExtensionsFilter.doFilter(ExtensionsFil
ter.java:147)

        at
com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.filter.FilterInstanceWrapper.doFilter(FilterInst
anceWrapper.java:190)

        at
com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.filter.WebAppFilterChain.doFilter(WebAppFilterCh
ain.java:130)

You think I have to attach that to JIRA track?

Yes it could help, but we need as minimal the version and the date of
the tomahawk version you are using, since ExtensionFilter.java file has
been recently changed to include new behavior.

Also helps if you can attach the web.xml file you are using, since there
is a lot of stuff (libraries) interacting with the code.

	Regards

	Mario

contain privileged, proprietary, or otherwise private information. If
you have received it in error, please notify the sender immediately and
delete the original. Any other use of the email by you is prohibited.

OK, I have added a comnent to JIRA.

I think there is a simple concurrency problem because the problem does
not happen if a do a first single request after a restart of the
application server.

If I restart the application server and run the stress test (simulating,
for example, 20 concurrency request simultaneously,) I receive the
error.

Regards

Mario

Re: TOMAHAWK-1170