Posted to dev@continuum.apache.org by Maria Odea Ching <oc...@apache.org> on 2009/01/15 03:11:02 UTC

Update Continuum trunk in vmbuild

I think we need to update Continuum trunk in vmbuild as there are a lot of
new modules from the merge last night.
Should we delete all the projects under the group 'Continuum' and re-add
everything? Or just add the new modules in the group?
The former seems to be a cleaner approach but it means losing all the build
results..

Thanks,
Deng

--
Maria Odea Ching
Software Engineer | Exist Global | 687-4091 | Skype: maria.odea.ching |

Re: Update Continuum trunk in vmbuild

Posted by Maria Odea Ching <oc...@apache.org>.
On Thu, Jan 15, 2009 at 10:15 AM, Brett Porter <br...@apache.org> wrote:

> I generally just add the new modules one by one

Ok, thanks Brett. I'll do that later..

> (really would be nice to have that auto-detect facility for that :D)

+1!

> - Brett

-Deng

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>.
I generally just add the new modules one by one (really would be nice