Posted to fx-dev@ws.apache.org by Saminda <sa...@opensource.lk> on 2005/03/15 13:08:18 UTC

Patch for Sandesha - Please Apply

Hi,

I have added the capability of handling the WS-RM Policy for Sandesha. The
policy assertions are now loaded from the WSRMPolicy.xml which the user can
place in the class path. If this is not there in the class path default
values will be assumed. Can someone please apply this?

Thanks,

Saminda

RE: Patch for Sandesha - Please Apply

Posted by Jaliya Ekanayake <ja...@opensource.lk>.