Posted to user@spark.apache.org by sai rakesh <sa...@gmail.com> on 2015/08/23 07:20:15 UTC

how to migrate from spark 0.9 to spark 1.4

currently i am using spark 0.9 on my data i wrote code in java for
sparksql.now i want to use spark 1.4 so how to do and what changes i have to
do for tables.i ahve .sql file,pom file,.py file. iam using s3 for storage

Re: how to migrate from spark 0.9 to spark 1.4

Posted by Akhil Das <ak...@sigmoidanalytics.com>.
Edit the spark version in your .pom file and see what all are breaking in
the .py file and fix them according to the api docs.

Thanks
Best Regards