Posted to dev@usergrid.apache.org by "John D. Ament" <jo...@apache.org> on 2015/07/25 19:11:05 UTC

Can release branches be closed?

Or maybe this is a github specific issue.

I was looking through our repo and noticed that our release branches are
still open.  I would assume releases have been merged back to their source
(master?) after being completed, so they shouldn't be needed any more.  If
so can we close/delete them? I saw at least one PR open that was targeting
the wrong branch.

John

Re: Can release branches be closed?

Posted by Dave <sn...@gmail.com>.
I don't see why not.  If we've got a tag for each release we're good.  The
fewer branches the better.

- Dave