Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Walter do Valle <wa...@jfsc.gov.br> on 2006/10/13 23:54:05 UTC

Multiple file upload

Hello all

I'm triying to develop a multi file upload (undefined number of files)
using Struts and FileUpload.
Because I don't know what how much files will be uploaded, I need to use
same field name in my page and create new fields dinamically.
My first ideia was to create an indexed property in my form bean.  I
know this feature and I know it works well with simple types. However,
when I try to create a FormFile[] in my form bean, my problems start.
Struts shows all type of exceptions when I put an array of FormFile.
Same problem when using ArrayList.
I need some help in how to create my form bean and my jsp.
Any shor example is welcome.

Thanks for now.