Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by vahid ghasemi <va...@gmail.com> on 2022/02/11 14:57:35 UTC

document and example

Hello,
I can't find a good document or example about XHTMLs in wicket.
like "wicket:enclosure attribute" or "<wicket:border> and <wicket:body>
 tag".
How can I find some examples or descriptions?

Re: document and example

Posted by Martin Terra <ma...@koodaripalvelut.com>.
Hi!

Do you mean this:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/WICKET/Wicket%27s+XHTML+tags

**
Martin

pe 11. helmik. 2022 klo 16.57 vahid ghasemi (vahidghasemi119@gmail.com)

Re: document and example

Posted by Martin Terra <ma...@koodaripalvelut.com>.
If you google wicket xsd it leads to https://wicket.apache.org/dtds.data/

Is this maybe the precision what you are looking for?

**
Martin

la 12. helmik. 2022 klo 5.40 vahid ghasemi (vahidghasemi119@gmail.com)

Re: document and example