Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Jan Vissers <Ja...@cumquat.nl> on 2008/04/22 13:58:36 UTC

T5 equivalent for T4 IExternalPage.activateExternalPage

Hi,

Just out of curiosity. What's T5 designated alternative for T4's
IExternalPage public void activateExternalPage(Object[] parameters,
IRequestCycle cycle)

Thx,
-J.

Re: T5 equivalent for T4 IExternalPage.activateExternalPage

Posted by nicholas Krul <ni...@gmail.com>.
technically*, I think that all you need to do is set the page up so that its
onPassivate() call is 'correct' (and so will become input to the onActivate
call). Then return the page object (or page class). Tapesty should wrap it
up in passivate/activate calls automatically.

Personally, I think String[] should be supported, but in 5.11 it isn't.
Hmm... Is there any way to request this?

Thanks

--nK

*I'm a user, not a dev.

Posted by Davor Hrg <hr...@gmail.com>.