Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@sundn.de> on 2001/10/04 10:20:19 UTC

New doc build system

Hi Team,

I think we have a first workable version of the new
documentation build system with - of course - Cocoon
as the engine.

Currently this is checked-in as an addition to the
2.1 cvs.

If noone objects I want to replace the old system
in both cvs tomorrow. This step would include
removing the then obsolete xdocs directory, add
the documentation directory and fix all build
targets.

Carsten

Re: New doc build system

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <di...@yahoo.com>.
+1 from me too.
-- dims

--- Stefano Mazzocchi <st...@apache.org> wrote:
> Carsten Ziegeler wrote:
> >
> > Hi Team,
> >
> > I think we have a first workable version of the new
> > documentation build system with - of course - Cocoon
> > as the engine.
> >
> > Currently this is checked-in as an addition to the
> > 2.1 cvs.
> >
> > If noone objects I want to replace the old system
> > in both cvs tomorrow. This step would include
> > removing the then obsolete xdocs directory, add
> > the documentation directory and fix all build
> > targets.
>
> Go right ahead! +1

> <st...@apache.org>                             Friedrich Nietzsche

=====
Davanum Srinivas, JNI-FAQ Manager
http://www.jGuru.com/faq/JNI

Re: New doc build system

Posted by Stefano Mazzocchi <st...@apache.org>.
Carsten Ziegeler wrote:

> Hi Team,
>
> I think we have a first workable version of the new
> documentation build system with - of course - Cocoon
> as the engine.
>
> Currently this is checked-in as an addition to the
> 2.1 cvs.
>
> If noone objects I want to replace the old system
> in both cvs tomorrow. This step would include
> removing the then obsolete xdocs directory, add
> the documentation directory and fix all build
> targets.

Go right ahead! +1

                          able to give birth to a dancing star.

AW: New doc build system

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@sundn.de>.
Ok,

I installed the doc system in both cvs now. I removed
the dependencies to svg, so the documentation looks
not exactly like the old one...

So, next steps are:
- layouting the doc-structure (as suggested by Berin)
- Enhancing the layout of the documents, so layouters,
  you are welcome!!

Carsten

AW: New doc build system

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@sundn.de>.