Posted to server-user@james.apache.org by Kenny Smith <ke...@journalscape.com> on 2002/12/01 00:36:59 UTC

RE: My first contact with James

Hi there,

I would talk to your ISP and see if they can block traffic from evt1.net at
their border routers so that the traffic doesn't even enter the network.

Kenny Smith
JournalScape.com

Posted by Aaron Knauf <ak...@xtra.co.nz>.
Kenny,

I don't think that will work, as the traffic hitting JRC's JAMES server
is not coming from evt1.net - it is being bounced from (in the example)
AOL and from various other spam recipients.

ADK