Posted to dev@activemq.apache.org by Arshad Ahamad <ar...@in.effectsoft.com> on 2006/08/01 13:19:23 UTC

Regarding Multiple client in ActiveMQ for openwire-cpp API's

Hi all,

I am working on openwire-cpp ( for ActiveMQ-4.0) code on SuSe(Linux
 machine->i686-suse-linux, version 2.6.13-15.8-default)

Is it possible to send & receive over the same queue in ActiveMQ?,  If yes
pls give me the idea about this.
If not then how will the receiver know on which queue it is going to send
the reply? (In case of multiple client). Pls help me, my project is delaying
because of this.

                   Thanks in advance

Regards
Arashad Ahamad

Re: Regarding Multiple client in ActiveMQ for openwire-cpp API's

Posted by James Strachan <ja...@gmail.com>.
On 8/1/06, Arshad Ahamad <ar...@in.effectsoft.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I am working on openwire-cpp ( for ActiveMQ-4.0) code on SuSe(Linux
>  machine->i686-suse-linux, version 2.6.13-15.8-default)
>
> Is it possible to send & receive over the same queue in ActiveMQ?,

Yes

>  If yes
> pls give me the idea about this.

You just need to have a producer and consumer on the queue

> If not then how will the receiver know on which queue it is going to send
> the reply? (In case of multiple client). Pls help me, my project is delaying
> because of this.

Here's some notes on how to implement request-response...

http://incubator.apache.org/activemq/how-should-i-implement-request-response-with-jms.html
--

James
-------