Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Christopher Pavicich <pa...@mac.com> on 2004/05/18 18:25:27 UTC

[ANN] Subversion Manager v1.0 for OS X

Hi List:

I'd like to announce the immediate availability of Subversion Manager
v1.0

* What is it?

     An application for managing the configuration files used by the
Subversion
     source code control tool.

     Currently, the application manages the 'server' file only. In the
next release,
     I hope to also support the 'config' file as well.

     The application is available for OS X version 10.3 and higher.

* Where can I get it?

     A disk image / installer is currently available from
http://homepage.mac.com/pavicich/

* How much is it?

     Free.

* Will source code be made available?

     Maybe.

* Who do I send feedback to?

     Chris Pavicich, cmp@tigris.org

     Please include the words "Subversion Manager" in the subject line.

Thanks,
CMP