Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by shantanu chawla <sh...@gmail.com> on 2005/08/10 18:00:20 UTC

Axis2 how to add the generated schema in eclipse

Hi all,

I am experimenting with axis2. I created a test project that includes
all the files generated by WSDL2Java.bat file. but I am unable to
include schema.system.foo class file which is in the schema folder.
can anyone tell me how to include the schema folders esp. this
schema.system.foo.TypeSystemHolder class file.

Thanks

Shantanu Chawla

--
Graduate Student
Department of Computer Science,

Re: Axis2 how to add the generated schema in eclipse

Posted by shantanu chawla <sh...@gmail.com>.
Thanks, finally I make the eclipse to compile .

after deploying the service into .aar I can see the service by pointing to
http://localhost:8080/axis2/services/ but i cant see the wsdl file

any input

Shantanu Chawla

Posted by shantanu chawla <sh...@gmail.com>.
Hi Ruchith,

Posted by Ruchith Fernando <ru...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

--
Ruchith

Re: Axis2 how to add the generated schema in eclipse

Posted by shantanu chawla <sh...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Ruchith,

Posted by Ruchith Fernando <ru...@gmail.com>.
Hi,