Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Gavin McDonald <ga...@16degrees.com.au> on 2011/07/09 13:15:27 UTC

Images for use on Blogs Categories

Hi All,

I created Categories 'Writer, Calc, Impress, Draw and Base'

I'd like to add little images to associate with those, any clue where I
can download them from currently?

Icon sized probably but not sure if .ico files will work or not.

Gav...

Re: Images for use on Blogs Categories

Posted by Rob Weir <ap...@robweir.com>.
Is this the current list?

http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/MimeType_Icons

-Rob

Posted by IngridvdM <In...@gmx-topmail.de>.
Dave Fisher wrote:
> Hi Ingrid,
>

>> Could you add Chart as category? Charts can be inserted into text documents, spreadsheets and presentations, so they do not fit into one of the given categories.
>>

> I added the Chart category
I see it. Thanks Dave! :-)

Ingrid

Re: Images for use on Blogs Categories

Posted by Dave Fisher <da...@comcast.net>.
Hi Ingrid,

> Could you add Chart as category? Charts can be inserted into text documents, spreadsheets and presentations, so they do not fit into one of the given categories.

I added the Chart category.

> Thanks a lot!
> Ingrid
>
> Gavin McDonald wrote:
>> Hi All,
>>
>> I created Categories 'Writer, Calc, Impress, Draw and Base'
>>
>> I'd like to add little images to associate with those, any clue where I
>> can download them from currently?

These seem to be the pages.

http://ui.openoffice.org/VisualDesign/ODF_icons4print.html
http://odftoolkit.org/ODF-Icons