Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Mike Kienenberger <mk...@gmail.com> on 2006/03/21 18:21:49 UTC

MyFaces example wanted for t:panelTabbedPane's selectedIndex, and/or TabChangeListener

I've noticed that a lot of posters have asked for help with
t:panelTabbedPane's selectedIndex and TabChangeListener over the last
few months.

Would someone be willing to expand the sandbox example (or provide a
new example) showing how to use these features of panelTabbedPane?

It will enable new users to understand how to do this easier as well
as allow us to more quickly debug issues reported against
selectedIndex and TabChangeListener.

Thanks!

AW: MyFaces example wanted for t:panelTabbedPane's selectedIndex, and/or TabChangeListener

Posted by Matthias Kahlau <mk...@web.de>.
Hi!

I have a working TabChangeListener, but no time to provide an example this
month. I think this would be possible next month...

-Matthias