Posted to dev@heron.apache.org by Saad <sa...@gmail.com> on 2021/11/19 17:10:44 UTC

Kubernetes Restart

Hello everyone,

I would like to propose we implement the currently missing *restart*
functionality
in the Heron K8s scheduler by calling *deleteCollectionNamespacedPod* with
a *labelSelector* of topology and app. This would kill all of the
topology's pods and trigger a relaunch of the pods by the StatefulSet
controller.

Re: Kubernetes Restart

Posted by Saad <sa...@gmail.com>.
Sorry for the delay I have been testing another PR. The link for this PR is
below and I have completed some minimal deployment testing.
https://github.com/apache/incubator-heron/pull/3740

Re: Kubernetes Restart

Posted by Ning Wang <wa...@gmail.com>.
sounds good to me~