Posted to dev@hc.apache.org by Oleg Kalnichevski <ol...@apache.org> on 2006/04/09 20:33:05 UTC

[HttpComponents] New SVN layout

Folks,

Please review the latest changes in the project SVN and let me know if
you see any problems with it.

Most likely the latest changes rendered your local snapshots invalid. I
apologize for inconveniences this may cause.

If order to check out the latest SVN trunks of all components use the
following URL:

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/jakarta/httpcomponents/project-trunk/

If you just checkout / update the following URL you'll end up getting
the content of all trunks plus all tags and all branches of all
components. Most probably this is not what you want

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/jakarta/httpcomponents/

If I hear no complaints I'll proceed with the 4.0-alpha1 release of
HttpCore

Oleg