Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Edward Banfa <ed...@neptunesoftwareplc.com> on 2007/12/17 11:44:01 UTC

Deleting a table

Hi all.

I would like to know how to delete a table in the Derby database that comes
with Ofbiz.

Actually I have a problem with a an entity that I created, I want to alter
the columns on the entity and hence in the underlying table that represents
the data for the entity. Do I have to drop the existing table or is there a
way I can have ofbiz pickup any changes in the

entity definition and update the db schema ?

Thank u for ur help in advance

Regards

Edward

Re: Deleting a table

Posted by Adrian Crum <ad...@hlmksw.com>.
Parties, party groups, and party roles are all covered in depth in the Data Model Resource Book.

Re: Party

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Also you can refer to this page (work in progress...) http://docs.ofbiz.org/display/OFBIZ/Glossary
And making it better by adding comments

Jacques

De : "BJ Freeman" <bj...@free-man.net>

Party

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.

RE: Deleting a table

Re: Deleting a table

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.

Re: Deleting a table

Posted by Adrian Crum <ad...@hlmksw.com>.

Re: Deleting a table

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.

RE: Deleting a table

De : "Edward Banfa" <ed...@neptunesoftwareplc.com>

Re: Deleting a table

De : "Edward Banfa" <ed...@neptunesoftwareplc.com>

Re: Deleting a table

Posted by Scott Gray <le...@gmail.com>.
OFBiz will add columns for you but won't delete or update columns.  In the
WebTools app you can run raw sql against the database to make the necessary
changes.

Regards
Scott