Posted to dev@juddi.apache.org by Anou Manavalan <an...@trysybase.com> on 2003/05/23 16:35:05 UTC

[juddi-Developers] juddi src dir

Steve,

Why don't we move the src to the juddi/src dir instead of WEB-INF ? It seems
kind of different from the rest of the projects.

regards,
-Anou

RE: [juddi-Developers] juddi src dir

Posted by Anou Manavalan <an...@trysybase.com>.
Yup, good to use tagging features, just like others. I am testing the change
I made for creating DiscoveryURL, after that, I will rearrange the dirs and
try to get GUMP build it. Is that ok with you ? I may have to do that in
CVS.

regards,
-Anou