Posted to users@rave.apache.org by Harsha Kumara <ha...@gmail.com> on 2013/10/18 15:47:13 UTC

Adding Pages for Custom Portal

Hi Devs,

We are trying to build a custom portal extending rave. One problem I'm
having is if we add a jsp page and a controller, where we need to specify
the mappings? Can we create new dispatcher servlet for the portal? what is
the best way to add new jsp pages and linking them in admin pages of rave
admin pages?

Thanks,
Harsha
--
*Harsha Kumara*
*Undergraduate*

Re: Adding Pages for Custom Portal

Posted by Matt Franklin <m....@gmail.com>.
You should be able to just add a new controller with the @Controller
annotation.  From there, you can add a new application context that scans
your packages.