Posted to xmlrpc-dev@ws.apache.org by Aaron Smuts <aa...@verizon.net> on 2002/02/26 02:56:57 UTC

default handler

When you have a default handler why do you have to specify a method?  I
made a xml-rpc lateral cache for JCS and created a default handler for
puts.  I'm still working on it, but I ran into a problem with using a
default handler.  I didn't specify a method on the send and it wouldn't
work.  I specified a .junk method and the problem was solved.

Also, is there a problem returning null?  I keep getting some eof error
when the remote methods return null.  It may be something else.

Aaron

RE: default handler

Posted by Aaron Smuts <aa...@verizon.net>.

Posted by Aaron Smuts <aa...@verizon.net>.