Posted to batik-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Shekhar Bhati <sh...@gmail.com> on 2009/06/02 08:09:26 UTC

Larger images are not fully visible using Batik

Hi,

I am using Batik to render my images to browser.
Everything is working fine except when the image is too large,in this case
the left side of image is getting cropped and the left and top portion of
the image is not visible.

Any suggestions?

Thanks & Regards,
Shekhar

Re: Larger images are not fully visible using Batik

Posted by th...@kodak.com.
Hi Shekhar,

Shekhar Bhati <sh...@gmail.com> wrote on 06/02/2009 02:09:26 AM:

> I am using Batik to render my images to browser.
> Everything is working fine except when the image is too large,in
> this case the left side of image is getting cropped and the left and
> top portion of the image is not visible.
>
> Any suggestions?

   Make use of the "viewBox" attribute on the root "svg"
element to correctly describe the size of your document.