Posted to users@netbeans.apache.org by Jake Ochs <gi...@hotmail.com> on 2019/04/08 22:20:07 UTC

NB11 PHP & Gradle clashing?

I think the integrated gradle support is trashing my existing PHP project’s settings. I have a fairly complex project that is in PHP, but (due to corporate standards) has gradle build files in it. When I open the project in NB11 all I see is the gradle nature and no source in the project view. Also, there are no PHP project settings in the project properties disalog anymore.

Re: NB11 PHP & Gradle clashing?

Posted by Jake Ochs <gi...@hotmail.com>.
works when i specify different directory for netbeans project folder.
________________________________
Posted by Geertjan Wielenga <ge...@googlemail.com.INVALID>.

Re: NB11 PHP & Gradle clashing?

Posted by Jake Ochs <gi...@hotmail.com>.