Posted to dev@zookeeper.apache.org by stack <st...@duboce.net> on 2009/11/24 16:54:27 UTC

Re: [Fwd: [VOTE] Release ZooKeeper 3.2.2 (candidate 0)]

+1 Ran it in place of zk-3.2.1 in hbase context for an upload and nothing
untoward examining logs.  Took a quick gander at the doc. and nothing
obviously amiss.

St.Ack

Posted by Mahadev Konar <ma...@yahoo-inc.com>.
-1....

http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ZOOKEEPER-597 exposes a critical bug
and should be included in the fix for both 3.2.2 and 3.1.2.

Thanks
mahadev

Posted by Flavio Junqueira <fp...@yahoo-inc.com>.
+1. I also ran ant test.