Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by xulin y <xu...@gmail.com> on 2024/04/08 08:26:23 UTC

Tomcat & Http 103 Early Hint

Hi,
I would like to ask about whether Tomcat has support for http 103 early
hint response status?

I have checked the latest
doc that
https://tomcat.apache.org/tomcat-11.0-doc/servletapi/jakarta/servlet/http/HttpServletResponse.html
does not have 103 response status.

If not, do we have any plan to implement it?

By Xulin Yang
Kind Regards

Re: Tomcat & Http 103 Early Hint

Posted by Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org>.
Contributions always welconme.

The initial work will be on the changes to the Servlet API. The issue to
track that is:
https://github.com/jakartaee/servlet/issues/542

Mark

Posted by xulin y <xu...@gmail.com>.
Hi Mark,

Posted by Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org>.
8 Apr 2024 10:26:23 xulin y <xu...@gmail.com>:

> Hi,
> I would like to ask about whether Tomcat has support for http 103 early
> hint response status?

Not at the moment.