Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Lars Ohlén <la...@ohlen.se> on 2005/11/11 18:23:07 UTC

[users@httpd] Servlet alias cross Webapp boundaries

Hi!

I have a servlet in a webapp ( /web) but would like to be able to invoke the same servlet (without duplication of .class file) with
another webapp name (/script)

My original idea was to implement this in the httpd processing using mod_rewrite, but I have run into some other issues with mod_rewrite
so I'm looking for another solution.

Can this be achived with some configuration or can I do this will some servlet Filter functionallity. Since the target OS is Solaris I also
considered the possibility to do some soft links.

Any ideas / suggestions appreciated

BR

Lars