Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Harish Kudriyal <ha...@fiserv.co.in> on 2008/05/14 13:31:31 UTC

Tapestry 5 Validators causing stack overflow error at Internet Explorer

Hi,

    I am facing stack overflow error at Internet Explorer due to tapestry
validatores. I am using <t:loop> component to display/input different
property/fields of the object and use tapestry validator's for required,
numeric input fields. When I click on any input textfield within the loop,
enter the value, and move the cursor to next input field, java script popup
comes with message "Stack overflow at line: 0". I am not able to resolve
this because I can not change the tapestry validators code. This issue is
occuring only in internet explorer.

    Screenshot of that screen is attached below:

http://www.nabble.com/file/p17228988/tapestry-validater-stack-overflow-error.png
tapestry-validater-stack-overflow-error.png

Can anyone please help me out to resolve this issue.

Thanks in advance.

Re: Tapestry 5 Validators causing stack overflow error at Internet Explorer

Posted by Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com>.
I'm seeing the same problem, and am looking into it.

On Wed, May 14, 2008 at 4:31 AM, Harish Kudriyal
<ha...@fiserv.co.in> wrote:

> Hi,
>
>    I am facing stack overflow error at Internet Explorer due to tapestry
> validatores. I am using <t:loop> component to display/input different
> property/fields of the object and use tapestry validator's for required,
> numeric input fields. When I click on any input textfield within the loop,
> enter the value, and move the cursor to next input field, java script popup
> comes with message "Stack overflow at line: 0". I am not able to resolve
> this because I can not change the tapestry validators code. This issue is
> occuring only in internet explorer.
>
>    Screenshot of that screen is attached below:
>
> http://www.nabble.com/file/p17228988/tapestry-validater-stack-overflow-error.png
> tapestry-validater-stack-overflow-error.png
>
> Can anyone please help me out to resolve this issue.
>
> Thanks in advance.

Howard M. Lewis Ship