Posted to user@poi.apache.org by zephod <ze...@tlen.pl> on 2013/02/21 17:58:05 UTC

Re: How to make new Excel 2007 functions like SUMIFS work inApachePOI?

I think I solved my problem by switching to XSSFWorkbook. Previously I used HSSF as the tutorials do, which did not work with the new functions. Reevaluating values was not necessary.

Cheers,
Jacek

Dnia 5 lutego 2013 13:05 Nick Burch <ap...@gagravarr.org> napisaƂ(a):